Having a broad chest is the dream of many men. The pectoral muscles provide more value when it comes to a man’s appearance. Naturally, the chest muscles are the part of the body most often trained by many men when doing fitness.
Basic Exercises Forming a Field Chest at home, Without tools and without going to the gym
1) Push Up
- Make sure your hands are wide on the floor
- Extend your arms downward.
- Feet resting on toes
- Make sure the body is perfectly supported and straight
- Gently bend your elbows
- Then lower your shoulders to your elbows so that they form a 90-degree angle
- Return to the starting position
2) Plyometric Push Up
This exercise can form the chest muscles and triceps muscles. Steps:
- Get into a push-up position.
- Push down.
- Raise the body upward until both hands are raised.
3) Rotation Push Up
- Lie in a push-up position
- Do push-ups
- Then hold for three seconds
- Then the body is facing to the right with the weight resting on the left hand and foot
4) Chair Dips
This exercise can form the chest muscles, shoulder muscles, triceps
- Place your hands squarely on the chair shoulder-width apart
- Lift the body by contracting the chest muscles, shoulders, and triceps together.
- Bend towards the back.
- Lower your body slowly down (keep your back straight)
- Return to the starting position again
In the following, we will summarize some of the question and answer that may be asking about how to form a broad chest
How many times the number of movements in doing the exercises to form the chest muscles?
For beginners, I recommend doing as many as 10 sets of 10 reps per day. This means you have to do 100x movements divided into 10 groups. Indeed for beginners, it will feel so heavy. My tip is to share time. So because you are a beginner and have 100x movements, then outsmart it by doing 50x movements in the morning and 50x movements in the afternoon.
If you are advanced, my advice is to do fit after 50 reviews to make a broad chest
Do all of the above movements have to be done at all?
No, just choose the one you like the most. You don’t have to do all types of movements. What we have listed above are just variations, meaning that if you are bored with these exercise movements, you can try a different version of the movement.
Do you have to do the above exercises every day?
No, your body also needs rest. You can only focus on training a maximum of 5 days a week. This means that in one week, you have to spend two days, without doing any exercises/sports, so that your body can rest. Remember, don’t push your body’s abilities.
How long does it take for chest muscles to form?
For those who are thin, if you routinely do the above exercise, your chest muscles will begin to show in the third month. This means that it will take at least 3 months to see the results. The point is you have to be consistent. For those who are fat, it is certainly more difficult than thin people, you have to burn the fat that has accumulated in the area around your chest, by doing cardio exercise regularly.
Any other suggestions so that your chest muscles form quickly?
Of course, there is, the main thing besides exercise is diet. This means that if you have focused on building chest muscles by doing the exercises above, then you also have to maintain your diet. You must often eat foods high in protein such as chicken breast, beef, tofu, tempeh, and others. For the skinny, let’s increase the portion/intensity of your meal.