Having a broad chest is the dream of many men. The pectoral muscles provide more value when it comes to a man’s appearance. Naturally, the chest muscles are the part of the body most often trained by many men when doing fitness.
Basic Exercises Forming a Field Chest at home, Without tools and without going to the gym
1) Push Up
- Make sure your hands are wide on the floor
- Extend your arms downward.
- Feet resting on toes
- Make sure the body is perfectly supported and straight
- Gently bend your elbows
- Then lower your shoulders to your elbows so that they form a 90-degree angle
- Return to the starting position
2) Plyometric Push Up
This exercise can form the chest muscles and triceps muscles. Steps:
- Get into a push-up position.
- Push down.
- Raise the body upward until both hands are raised.
3) Rotation Push Up
- Lie in a push-up position
- Do push-ups
- Then hold for three seconds
- Then the body is facing to the right with the weight resting on the left hand and foot
4) Chair Dips
This exercise can form the chest muscles, shoulder muscles, triceps
- Place your hands squarely on the chair shoulder-width apart
- Lift the body by contracting the chest muscles, shoulders, and triceps together.
- Bend towards the back.
- Lower your body slowly down (keep your back straight)
- Return to the starting position again
In the following, we will summarize some of the question and answer that may be asking about how to form a broad chest
How many times the number of movements in doing the exercises to form the chest muscles?
For beginners, I recommend doing as many as 10 sets of 10 reps per day. This means you have to do 100x movements divided into 10 groups. …